The Company: After Hours Creative Limited
The Customer / Client: User or viewer of our website
The term 'Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, company registration number is 6857235. The term 'you', 'client' or 'customer' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. Graphic design work will be carried out by After Hours Creative Ltd only when a written or email agreement has been entered into and finalised by the Client, or when a design package has been purchased and paid for in full via our website. All orders, emails and written communications will be stored as a permanent record. If the Client wishes to pay within 30 days then permission must have been granted by After Hours Creative Ltd and a purchase order must be raised at the time of order.
2. We accept no liability for infringement of copyright resulting from material supplied by you. It is your responsibilty to ensure you are using all text and graphics legally and we reserve the right to decline to use material if we have sufficient reason to believe a copyright violation is taking place.
a. Offensive, pornographic and illegal material will not be accepted.
1. We will always endeavor to design, publish, produce or set live client’s work by the said date specified in the project brief / proposal, unless the Client specifically requests a delay or makes additions to the brief. Deviations to the original project brief / proposal could incur significant shifts to project milestones and deadlines. The Client must appreciate this and must also acknowledge that such deviations are subject to additional charges.
2. We accept no liability for failure to meet deadlines due to delays caused by you in supplying the project brief, copy, logos or images to be used as part of the design project. You assume responsibility for any additional fees incurred should this arise including additional costs for expedited print jobs.
3. Any additions to the initial design brief made by you once the project has started will affect turnaround time and may incur additional costs over and above the original quote. These costs will be discussed with you prior to implementation of the changes.
1. No work we have designed will be published, produced or set live until the Client has reviewed and approved the work or the proposed service.
2. All artwork must be approved by the Client via our online approval system prior to print. Failure to do this may result in a delay with printing. In the case of website development, test areas are created in order for the Client to review in a ‘non live’ state.
a. If a hard copy proof or ‘mock-up’ is required by the Client then this must be requested by the Client and they must agree to pay any overheads that may be incurred during this process.
3. We will make every effort to ensure your artwork is free from errors or omissions. Once you are happy with the final designs, you are required to provide confirmation of this via our approval system, by email or in writing prior to the artwork being sent to print.
4. After Hours Creative Ltd will not accept liability for mistakes that are discovered after the document is printed. It is your responsibility to ensure the document is thoroughly proof-read prior to printing and project sign-off.
a. Revisions consisting of minor changes and amendments will take place before the work is published or set live. No websites are made live until we have received written confirmation that serves as approval and acceptance from the Client.
b. Once the Client has approved the final work all outstanding invoices are due for payment. Final invoices need to be paid within 7 working days. Once these payments have been received the work will be published (or in the case of print, submitted to the printers) and made accessible to all users of the World Wide Web.
1. Charges for services provided by us are defined in the project brief / proposal, estimate or quotation. Until payment is made or a purchase order is raised by the Client these prices will remain as estimates and may fluctuate at our discretion.
2. Invoices are sent electronically. A hard copy invoice will not be sent unless the Client has specifically requested it and supplied us with a full postal address.
3. Payment is due by credit/debit card via Paypal, BACS, cheque or cash and should be remitted to After Hours Creative Ltd, 27 Sawbrook, Fleckney, Leicestershire, LE8 8TR. All payments, where possible are to be settled by an online transaction. Account details can be found at the bottom of all our Quotations and Invoices.
4. Online design packages require full payment prior to design work being carried out. All other design work requires a 50% deposit with the remaining balance due within 10 working days of the date of the final invoice. Websites will not be made live until full payment has been received.
5. Advance payment invoices are to be settled immediately, as no work will be carried out until payment has been received. Please note that stalling on an advance payment could result in a change to timescales set out in the project brief / proposal.
6. All invoices are to be paid within 10 working days of the date of the invoice. Any invoice outstanding beyond this period will result in legal action. It is the policy of After Hours Creative Ltd to pursue non-paying clients through the Small Claims Courts, and this action can result in CCJs (County Court Judgements) which will affect your credit rating.
1. In the event of cancellation the Client will be invoiced for design / development work completed to the date of the first notice of cancellation, for payment in full within 7 days. E-mail or telephone cancellation requests will not normally be honoured, until confirmed in writing.
1. Our services may be used for lawful purposes only. Submission, transmission, or maintenance of any information or materials in violation of any legal statutes and/or regulations is prohibited.
2. Material that is deemed to be offensive or threatening, we reserve the right to decline services without justification to the Client.
1. The Client retains the copyright to their data.
2. Files and graphic logos provided by the Client will automatically grant us with the right to publish and use such material.
3. Bespoke work designed or created by us for use by the Client will remain the property of After Hours Creative Ltd at our discretion.
4. After Hours Creative Ltd will only grant the Client rights to use such material in formats other than the original purpose at our discretion. The Client must seek the permission of After Hours Creative Ltd to publish work outside of the original purpose for design.
5. A separate agreement must be entered into, in the event that the Client wishes to obtain full rights for bespoke artwork or graphic logos designed by us.
6. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information, data or files that are copyrighted by a third party.
a. The Client is further responsible for granting After Hours Creative Ltd permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, After hours Creative Ltd from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain legal copyright permissions.
b. Every contract for design services shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to After Hours Creative Ltd that such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
c. After Hours Creative Ltd reserve the right to ask for proof of permissions at any time from the Client.
7. After Hours Creative Ltd will not release source files unless specifically agreed prior to graphic design work being carried out. Releasing source files will carry an additional charge agreed upon with the Client prior to the design project.
1. Unless predefined in the project brief / proposal it will be the Client’s responsibility to supply text (wherever possible) in electronic format. All photographs and other images that are not suitably available in electronic format are to be supplied physically, in clean, high quality print suitable for scanning or electronically provided in the relevant software/industry format.
2. The Client should seek advice from After Hours Creative Ltd if they are uncertain to the compatibility of the media they intend to supply or make available.
3. Additional costs will be incurred and invoiced accordingly for extensive or time consuming corrective work, conversion of media or outside facility charges.
4. If the Client wishes for source material to be returned by post then provisions must be made by the Client to cover postal and sending fees. In this event After Hours Creative Ltd will almost always post by First Class Special Delivery. This will require a signature from the Client by way of confirmed delivery.
1. A link or written acknowledgment to After Hours Creative Ltd will be required to appear somewhere near the foot of any material that we produce unless clearly expressed otherwise by means of suitable justification by the Client. The After Hours Creative Ltd logo, written text or hyperlink will be presented and situated in such a way that it conforms appropriately with the Client’s design.
a. The Client will not use our credit on anything we have not had a significant creative hand in. We will make the final decision when instances occur.
1. All artwork designed by After Hours Creative Ltd will need to be approved before printing.
2. Samples supplied by customers may be presented in any form, either by email in pdf, jpeg, tiff, psd or microsoft word or by hard copy via post.
3. You must own the Copyright to any text, photos, illustration or other artwork or have written permission from the Copyright owner. This responsibility lies with the Customer and After Hours Creative Ltd accepts no responsibility for breach of Copyright by the Customer.
4. Artwork supplied must be the correct size, resolution, layout, colour and all details checked and correct.
5. A design fee will be charged for full design of artwork or any changes, Customers must check artwork before submission.
6. Colour printing process. The Company make all reasonable efforts to obtain the best possible colour reproduction of the Customers work, but colour variation is inherent in any printing process. There is no guarantee in exact match, colour or texture supplied by the Customer.
1. After Hours Creative make all reasonable efforts to obtain the best possible colour reproduction of the Customers work, but colour variation is inherent in any printing process. There is no guarantee in exact match, colour or texture supplied by the customer.
2. There should be a minimum of 3mm bleed around the finished artwork.
3. The artwork should be in Press ready PDF (fonts embedded or outlined) format in CMYK with minimum 300dpi resolution. We process only in CMYK format. If there are any spot colours in the artwork, they will be converted to CMYK. We cannot take responsibility for colour reproduction of RGB files.
4. Our Standard Business Card size is 85mmx55mm. All cards other than this size will be scaled to 85mmx55mm. If you still require a non-standard size, please email quotes to email@example.com.
5. For over-sized folders, we recommend that the job takes lamination if there is a solid image, otherwise the possibility of cracks on the spine is greater. So we don’t carry the consequences of the cracking if there is no lamination.
6. The orientation of the booklets is portrait. If you require a landscape booklet, please obtain confirmation of price from After Hours Creative Ltd. For booklets all PDF's should be single page and not created as spreads with registration marks (trims).
7. Turn Around Time (TAT) starts from the date of approval and ends at the date of dispatch.
8. All jobs must be placed before 2PM GMT and approved (if approval is required) before 3PM GMT of the same working day, we process the job on same working day itself except for faster delivery orders,which must be placed before 11AM GMT and should be approved before 12PM GMT of the same day of placing the order. For the no proof required jobs, the cut off time for placing the order is 2PM GMT.
9. If the job requires a soft proof (PDF), the email address should be correct to get the proof on-time. We are not responsible for the failure of the mail delivery due to the incorrect email address.
10. We use reputed courier companies to ship the jobs. But it’s not free when the courier is late and we will not be held liable for courier underperformance.
11. If you have any complaints about the damage and missing contents of the job, it should be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Any claims after this period will be rejected. Once a shortage is agreed on a job with After Hours Creative Ltd then the shortage may be reimbursed on a pro-rata basis.
12. You will be emailed the tracking number and courier company details when the job is dispatched from After Hours Creative Ltd. If the delivery attempt is failed, the job is sent back to us. You will be charged the cost of all re-delivery attempts. It would be helpful if you could supply a contact telephone with your job.
13. We have fulfilled our contract with you if we have shipped between 95% and 105% of your ordered quantity. Should a shortage be agreed, the rate will be reimbursed at the pro-rated contract rate.
14.Please ensure all contents are checked on delivery for any damage etc. The proof of delivery docket must be signed as “damaged product” if it is damaged. If you do not do this, then we cannot make a claim, which means you will not get a reprint or refund of the job.
15. UK VAT at the Standard Rate will be added to the price of the job where UK VAT is applicable. A leaflet which is ordered can become VAT-able after the artwork is supplied if, for example, it is a form or voucher. In these types of cases we will add VAT when the order is completed. Comprehensive details on VAT regulations can be found on the H.M. Revenue & Customs website.
16. Prepaid orders cancelled: Where no fault exists on the part of After Hours Creative Ltd, where a refund has been agreed by After Hours Creative Ltd, the amount will be refunded less a 3% fee which is levied on After Hours Creative Ltd on placement of the order.
17. If the job has been approved & subsequently cancelled, it may have been plated. After Hours Creative will recover the cost from you for each set of plates made for the job at £70 per set.
18. We will discount expedited jobs to the standard price, but we will not discount the standard price. Delivery schedules are indicative rather than a guarantee of performance.
19. We will charge 8% interest on all overdue accounts.
1. All jobs MUST be 'proof approved' before printing. We will email you a link to your proof via our online system. After Hours Creative Ltd, do NOT offer returns because all jobs are printed to customer specifications, have been 'proof approved', and cannot be resold. We do not offer exchanges or refunds.
2. By placing a business card order, you are accepting that the artwork has been approved by you, and After Hours Creative Ltd, do not accept responsibility for incorrect business cards. The job must be returned to receive a credit. PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept responsibility for any courier issues, once the job has left our premises. We will not accept LIABILITY for any consequential loss due to late delivery. Short shipments will receive a pro-rata credit and will not be reprinted.
1. When ordering via our website, payment must be made via credit card or debit card via paypal. When a job has been placed and paid for we will send updates on the status of order via email.
2. The prices of any product will be as quoted on After hours Creative Ltd website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
3. These prices include delivery costs where applicable. Vatable items will have VAT added during the checkout process.The free delivery will only cover a once – only dispatch to the delivery address specified by the customer. If the delivery has not been taken by the customer on the specified day any further delivery will charged for at the rate quoted. For goods not re-delivered within 7 days from original delivery date storage charges by After Hours Creative Ltd will be made to the customer to be paid before delivery.
4. After Hours Creative Ltd website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some items may on occasion be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a correct price is less than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
5. After Hours Creative Ltd is under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after it has sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a 'Mispricing'
6. The stated prices apply on the condition that the order data on which the prices are based does not change after conclusion of the Contract. Costs caused by subsequent changes instigated by the customer will be charged separately.
Orders placed via ourwebsite may be cancelled prior to artwork approval. If you have placed an order via our website and approved your artwork then your order will have gone to print and we are are unable to provide a refund unless cancelled by telephone within an hour of placing the order.
We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
1. Complaints made solely because you have failed to heed the information on requirements for the print data cannot be raised. This shall apply in particular to printed matter that is based on RGB colours, and in which the resolution is too low or in which fonts that are not embedded are used.
2. Slight deviations in colour will not be regarded as defects.
3. Short or excess shipments of up to 10% of the ordered print run that are customary in the trade must be accepted by you, provided they are reasonable.
1. All prices INCLUDE delivery to the UK mainland (unless stated otherwise). We use reputable carriers to deliver all our goods.
2. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. If the goods are ready for dispatch and shipment or acceptance of them is delayed for reasons for which we are not to blame, the risk shall pass to the customer when the customer receives notice that goods are ready for shipment.
3. After Hours Creative Ltd cannot be held responsible if the delivery is late due to a third party such as a courier or no-one was available to sign for the order.
4. If you require special delivery instructions or need to ship anywhere outside the UK mainland, please contact us to make appropriate arrangements.
5. Ownership of the products will pass to you only when After Hours Creative Ltd receives full payment of all sums due, including any other applicable charges.
1. All arrangements for distribution drops made with After Hours Creative Ltd must be made in writing before the commencement of the distribution either by email, or first class post, verbal agreements may be accepted but will have no validity in the event of a dispute.
2. Date of the agreement by After Hours Creative Ltd to distribute the material is the date agreed with the client for the material to commence distribution to residential letterboxes in the agreed area. The material must be with After Hours Creative Ltd at least 5 working days prior to the drop or as otherwise agreed for distribution to commence on the agreed date.
3. Material accepted for distribution by After Hours Creative Ltd will normally be carried out by its own distribution force. Maps of the Main Area or Villages of Distribution Rounds are available from After Hours Creative Ltd by request.
4. Distribution drops can be booked by contacting us by phone or by email or by using our online contact form.
5. Weekend days, public holidays together with delays caused by adverse weather conditions, force majeure, acts of God, illness, are not included when we quote door to door delivery times. Delivery may therefore be affected.
6. Price agreed is the rate quoted for carrying out the distribution taking into consideration the size and weight of the materials. The price quoted is for the delivery time and dates given only.
7. All material is accepted for distribution only on the basis it meets the conditions of the British Codes of Advertising.
8. After Hours Creative Ltd will not accept materials of a sexual, salacious or racist nature.
9. All offerings made by the Customer should be morally and legally acceptable.
10. After Hours Creative Ltd retains the right to refuse any material for distribution that it considers unacceptable or inappropriate.
1. Shared distribution: The distribution drop will be carried out with up to four other client leaflets which will be of non competitive nature.
2. Solus distribution: The distribution will be carried out with no other client leaflets but the solus client material. Distributions of this type will normally be to client specified distribution areas.
3. Time sensitive material - The client must advise prior to quotation if the material is dated or time sensitive, such material may be subject to a surcharge. If After Hours Creative Ltd are not advised at the time of the quotation if the material is dated or time sensitive After Hours Creative Ltd do not accept responsibility for late delivered material.
4. In all circumstances After Hours Creative Ltd cannot guarantee to reach every letterbox in the defined area, for whatever reason, but it will carry out its best endeavours to reach the maximum level of households.
In the defined area of an After Hours Creative Ltd distribution round or other agreed distribution area After Hours Creative Ltd will use its best endeavours to achieve 100 percent coverage to delivery points in the defined area. However due to the logistics of delivering unaddressed material and the location of delivery points the After Hours Creative Ltd delivery person may not always be able to find all delivery points or letterboxes in the defined area, therefore the level of penetration of the distribution may be less than 100%. In all circumstances After Hours Creative Ltd cannot guarantee to reach every letterbox in the defined area but it will carry out its best endeavours to reach the maximum level of penetration. After Hours Creative Ltd will only at its discretion deliver to shops and business premises in the distribution round.
It is emphasised that there are number of specific reasons why an individual property might not receive an item;
1. The material is unaddressed and therefore the After Hours Creative Ltd delivery person may not realise that they have not delivered to a specific property.
2. The property in question may not have a letterbox or the letterbox may not be in the front door of the property.
3. If the property is multi occupancy ie a converted house or block of flats it may not be possible to gain access to all separate occupancies in the residence. Sometimes due to security at the building it may not be possible to gain access to deliver any unaddressed material.
4. If there is a warning of a dog at the premises After Hours Creative Ltd and or its delivery person will at its discretion not attempt to deliver to the property.
5. If there is a notice at the property advising that the resident or residents do not wish to receive unaddressed material or the resident has written to After Hours Creative Ltd or the Door Drop Preference Service (DPS) to the effect that they do not require unaddressed material to be delivered we will not deliver to that address.
6. Delivery will not normally be made to obviously empty or derelict properties or where the access to the premises may be hazardous to the safety of the delivery person.
All material is accepted for distribution only on the basis that it meets the conditions of the British Codes of Advertising. After Hours Creative Ltd will not accept any material of a sexual, salacious or racist nature. All offerings made by the advertiser should be morally and legally acceptable. We retain the right to refuse any material for distribution that it considers unacceptable or inappropriate.
The material for distribution by After Hours Creative Ltd will be held in a secure and dry location whilst the distribution is carried out. The storage of the material however should be insured by the client company in the event the insurers of After Hours Creative Ltd refuse to pay on any individual claim for loss or damage to material for distribution.
1. A booking deposit of 25% is required when making a booking for distribution (this is non – refundable when cancelled) Balance of booking is then due 7 working days before distribution takes place. If booking is made less than 7 days before commencement the total amount is then payable at time of booking. Online distribution offers require full payment on booking in order to secure the space.
2. VAT is applicable on all distribution invoices.
The client may cancel the contract anytime before the commencement of the distribution of the material. Where a cancellation is accepted by After Hours Creative Ltd the material must be collected by the client from the office to which it has been sent or a transport charge will be made for returning the material to the client. All monies paid by the client to After Hours Creative Ltd for the distribution of the material will be refunded less a cancellation charge of 10% of the contract value. If it becomes necessary for After Hours Creative Ltd to cancel a contract for any reason the material will be returned to the clients premises at the cost of After Hours creative Ltd and a full refund of monies paid in respect of that contract. After Hours Creative Ltd reserves the right to cancel any contract with reasonable notice.
1. After Hours Creative Ltd cannot accept liability to the extent to which the fulfilment of its obligation is prevented or impeded as a consequence of any statute rule, regulation of strikes, lockouts and industrial action, fire, acts of God, war, postal delay, extreme weather conditions, force majeure, acts of terrorism, disaster conditions or any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
2. After Hours Creative Ltd warrant that any product purchased from us through our website is of satisfactory quality.
3. Our liability for any product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product.
4. This does not include or limit in any way our liability.
5. For death or personal injury caused by After Hours Creative Ltd negligence.
6. Under section 2 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
7. For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
8. For any matter for which it would be illegal for After Hours Creative Ltd to exclude, or attempt to exclude, its liability.
9. If part of the delivery has defects, this will not authorise the customer to object to the entire goods.
When using our website, you accept that communication with After Hours Creative Ltd will be mainly electronic – we will contact you by email. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that After Hours Creative Ltd provides to you electronically comply with any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
VAT registration Number 977 7806 49
Company Registration Number 6857235